Click on the ads! Please?

I've decided to keep a dream diary.

It seems that I've been getting a lot of dreams recently. And unlike most people, I remember what they were about quite vividly. Not too many details though.

Every now and then when I do dream about something interesting, I'll blog about it here.

--------------

So the other day I was dreaming about picking up tennis balls at a golf course. And I had to climb over some fence in order to do so. Then there was this security guard who found me and I started running and he didn't chase...

--------------

Another time I dreamt that the price of rice went up. Apparently I was having a meal with my grandma (who in real life would choose not to sit at the same table with us during dinner) and my mom served up a bowl with barely two tablespoonfuls of rice in it and said, "Na. You all share this." The next thing I remember was thinking about asking for more rice the next time I order Chap Cai Peng (mixed vegetable rice)...

--------------

Just last night I was dreaming about this huge playground with this spider-web made up of ropes reaching a height of a building. Then I started hanging on to these two stranded ropes and started climbing by simply letting go of one hand and grabbing a higher portion of the rope and then repeating this until I made it like 3 storeys. It was incredibly easy cos it was of course, just a dream. I, however, didn't like heights so I just loosened my grip and down I went. The good thing was, my hands didn't suffer from rope burn.

--------------

0 minidoopz:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.