Click on the ads! Please?

Raspberry Pie

Last night I dreamt of yet another weird dream.

-------------------

I was in some kind of pie shop. (Pushing Daisies?) There were two people sitting at a small round tea table and right behind them was a shelf filled with hundreds of cakes, pies and pastries. The shelf was brightly-lit and the aroma of the cakes seemed to have permeated through the membrane of my dream bubble into reality. I approached the two people who were deep in conversation. One of them was a blurry image of a man and the other was a little lady wearing pink and had an uncanny resemblance to Dolores Umbridge from the Harry Potter series, but this one was kinder and gave me a slice of Raspberry pie from the shelf. I don't know how I could have known but the pie was delicious. The outer crust had just the right amount of texture to it and the raspberry filling wasn't all too sweet.



Dolores Umbridge



After having just a few mouthfuls of the pie, I found myself working on a ham pie recipe. Turkey ham wrapped with pie filling and the result tasted a lot like one of those hot dog puffs that they serve in army.

-------------------

Perhaps I had this dream cos I happened to come across this blogshop the day before selling chocolate and durian cakes... yum.

1 minidoopz:

  1. acupoftea123 said...

    hey~~ more updates please! more blog posting please...that evil witch is kinda an eyesore!  


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.