Click on the ads! Please?

fr3bies!!!

So a friend of mine came across this website and referred it to me.

www.fr3b.com


It's an online sampling hub where you can use points to redeem samples of perfumes, face wash, sunblock lotion and those kinda stuff.

So I spent the 6 points which were given to me upon signing up and redeemed 3 different samples. I only needed to pay a small postage and handling fee of S$2. Pretty worth it I suppose.

So the package finally arrived after 4 days of waiting and this is how it looks like...



Here's the back.



And here are the contents =)



I asked for a sample of the following...

1 x MenScience Advanced Face Lotion
1 x Blue Pollack Ocean Fragrance
1 x Dsquared2 He Wood EDT




Haven't tried them yet.

0 minidoopz:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.