Click on the ads! Please?



My parents just signed the contract to sell our house. So we'll be relocating within 5 months!!

Sheesh. The buyers were quick.




Oh... crap.


That means I'm going to be further away from my school then I was before. Mom wants to move to Bukit Panjang. No more 15 minutes away from school =( No more Jurong Point. No more Jurong West Sports and Recreation Centre.

On a more positive note, I'm going to have my very own room! For the first time in my life!! Hope we'll find a house with a study room...

Sis is gonna be very shocked when she reads this post.

1 minidoopz:

  1. Devonessence Natural Skincare said...

    NO freaking WAY! Nobody told me anything! Wow, if I didn't read this post, I wouldn't have known! Omigosh...  


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.