Click on the ads! Please?

Run Forrest! Run!

I decided that it was time I started running again after about 2 months without any form of exercise due to my back injury. Even though it's still slightly painful, I made my way towards NTU for a run around the campus so that I could not only train up for the upcoming Nike+ Human Race 10K, but I could also orientate myself.

Even though I'd been to my school's orientation camp and I was more or less familiar with the campus, I still managed to get myself lost at Nanyang Business School. I made a huge detour before reaching North Spine and then made my way back towards South spine. I lost like 1.7kg (58 down to 56.3) just running around school. I think it was just water though. Haha. Here's the route I took...


I won't be getting lost again.

0 minidoopz:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.