Click on the ads! Please?

My Lair

Thought I'd give you guys a tour of my room since I have the pics on my com already...





This is what you see when you first enter the room.
The flooring is made from China granite. It's a kind of dried shrimp colour that my sister decided on that I don't really like.








This is my desk. That's my fighting fish on the left of my laptop. His name is Tango. The desktop wallpaper you see on my laptop is from the anime Shakugan No Shana =) It's quite a long desk, so at the other end of the desk you'll find...






... a small wooden shelf to place all my frequently used stuff at. That Stitch jigsaw model was given to me by my NS buddies on my 21st birthday =) The little brown bear was a teacher's day gift from one of my mom's students (it was meant for my mom, but she gave it to me instead.) The very cool pencil holder/aquarium was given to me by a very good friend (Alvin) for Christmas. You'll also see my wallet, watch, iPod, shades, food for my fish, umbrella, wrist supports and my aircon remote.



This is my display cabinet near the window. The anime model you see here is Saber from Fate/Stay Night. She's so kawaii =D This was given to me by a special friend (Wei Ming) who I spent the most amount of time doing guard duty with throughout my NS life. He was the one who introduced me to anime and got me hooked on it =P






On the other side of the room you'll see my bookshelf, wardrobe and double-decker bed. I'm sharing the room with my grandmother, so she takes the lower deck while I take the upper.





I'll end off the tour with a view from my window. There's a large field below where they're proposing to build a church there -_- I'd much prefer a hawker centre or food court there. Much more practical than hearing hymnals every sunday morning.




So that's it. Hope you enjoyed the tour.

2 minidoopz:

  1. Anonymous said...

    hey ... how abt adding a Cbox ?? =) for ppl to tag u ! =)

    and so on sia... 4 posts in 2days !!! WOW !!  

  2. HUIJUIN. said...

    yeah. agree! add a cbox lah LAZYBOY! anyway, ur romm is so freaking neat!  


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.