Click on the ads! Please?

More Laptalk

Went to Sim Lim Square to hunt for a notebook for school use. The first shop that I visited was PCdreams, where the shop manager recommended me the HP Business NC4400 at the price of SGD 1599 (inc. GST). Here are the specs:

HP Business NC4400
Intel Core 2 Duo T7200 2.0 GHz
2 GB RAM / 80 GB HDD
External DVDRW Super Multi
12.1" / Card Reader
Windows XP Professional
3 Years Inernational Warranty

It was a really solid notebook. It didn't appear flimsy and was made from magnesium alloy almost all around. Yet, it was at the feather-light weight of 1.7kg with the 6-cell battery plugged in.

I was quite impressed with how the sales manager sold the product. He was sincere and knew his stuff well. So after walking round the entire block, I went back to PCdreams again to take a look at the laptop and the sales manager told me more about it. I then found out that both the sales representatives at the shop were NTU graduates, and upon hearing that I was their junior, they gave me a $100 reduction off the set.

It was a nice shopping experience, they gave me no pressure at all in buying the laptop and they even suggested that I consider buying from school instead. But I didn't want to spend 2.2K on a Fujitsu laptop so I settled with the HP one for SGD 1499.

Here are some pics...










I also bought a Sandisk Cruzer Titanium 8 GB Thumbdrive for SGD 50 at Best Bargain =)



Thanks to those who voted in the poll =)

0 minidoopz:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.