Click on the ads! Please?

Creative Writing

Mom was packing some stuff when she chanced upon my primary school creative writing essays. I attended a creative writing class when I was 9 and continued having lessons till I was about 11. So I looked through my essays and was laughing with every word that I read. I can't believe just how bad I was. I'm definitely better at writing now... lol. Here are some that I uploaded, have a good laugh...

Essay #1


The lifeguard wasn't doing his job.

-----------------------

Essay #2


He should have tried eBay.

-----------------------

Essay #3


The tiger should have ripped Ahmad's hand apart.

-----------------------

Essay #4

This was my favourite.
At that time, I thought you could sue people without a lawyer and just by making a phone call.
lol @ vitamins
lol @ teacher's comment "over a toy?"





I is a good writer.

0 minidoopz:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.