Click on the ads! Please?

Watch me.

My Casio Edifice died on me. I thought the battery was dead so I sent it for a battery replacement. I received a call a few days later and was told that it was the watch mechanism which needed repair and not just a new battery. To do that, I had to pay $40, which is about one-third the price of the watch itself.

So I decided not to get that watch fixed.

A few days later, I got back my Edifice and apparently, it started working again. But since it's the Great Singapore Sale anyway and there are offers on watches at City Chain, I got myself this nice red watch from K-Swiss. I saw it in a shopping catalogue and knew I just had to get it.


This costs just $49 at City Chain. View other designs here.

0 minidoopz:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.