Click on the ads! Please?

It's Tee Time!

I opened the mail box today expecting to see mom's letters and lo and behold, I was greeted by a mail box stuffed with a huge black package.



COULD IT BE?

I dug out the package and found out that the package was indeed from Designbyhumans.

The tees arrived earlier than I anticipated. 10 days instead of 3 to 5 weeks!!! =D I'm elated.

Love the tees. Except some were a little too big despite being the smallest size. They are of excellent quality and they're neither too thin not too thick. I forsee myself getting more tees from DBH.





I'm just hoping they didn't attach swine flu together with the package. lol.

1 minidoopz:

  1. Devonessence Natural Skincare said...

    I can't wait for the next sale!!!  


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.